Collection of your information
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We do not rent or sell your personal information to anyone, period.
Types of Information We Collect
Itopia may collect personal information in connection with your purchase of its products and services, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
Registering or filling in forms on the Sites, including information about Itopia's products and services or sign up to receive e-mail newsletters or coupons.
Participating to consumer survey or requests for feedback, concerns, and preferences.
Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
Using other features of the Sites or Services that may be offered from time to time, and may require such information in order to utilize the feature.
Regarding this processing, Itopia collects the following personal data through the collection forms in the ordering process or other processes.
- Email address;
- Postal code;
- Phone number;
- Company name and industry you work for;
- Order information, such as the products you purchase, date and amount of the order;
- Payment information such as Credit card information (type, number, expiration date, CVV security code)/debit card information or other payment/billing information.
- Information we get from your visit to our websites. We collect information about how you visit our websites (including the webpage that led you to a Itopia website, the search terms entered into a search engine which led you to a Itopia website);
- Information we get from your use of our products. We collect information about the products that you use and how you use them and your local device information, including but not limited to your device information, operating system, user name, your product ID, location, IP address, operating log information, crash reports and the information and format of the files you are working with (with your additional consent);
- Content of customer support communications.
Cookies are small data files that most websites store, access and maintain on the hard drive of your computer. Like many websites, Itopia utilizes "cookies" to maintain a record of your visit to the Sites and your use of the Services.
Cookies will help Itopia to deliver more personalized service by enabling Itopia to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Sites or use the Services.
For example, session cookies allow us to hold items in your unique shopping cart, and to tell your shopping cart from that of another user. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided Itopia with personal information.
Most web browsers accept cookies automatically. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting cookies, you may follow your Internet browser's steps for doing so. However, if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Sites or the Services.
We require the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to be enabled on your browser in order to take advantage of many special features, such as registration and ordering, or you will not be able to place an order online.
SSL provides you with the freedom to shop online without the fear of your credit card information being stolen. This encryption compares to a combination lock that has several trillions of combinations. There are three ways that indicate whether you're on a secure web page:
All URL's (web addresses) that require and use an SSL connection start with https: instead of http:
The key or padlock on your browser screen will become solid.
Security Alert messages may popup while moving between regular and secure pages.
Itopia will reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law, such as when we believe that disclosure is necessary to comply with a subpoena, search warrant, court order, civil investigative demand, government investigation, or other compulsory process such as civil discovery. <Learn more about Itopia>
We also reserve the right to share certain personal information when we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of Itopia.
Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter and follow us for sneak peeks and fun moments on Facebook or Instagram!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Be the first to get our latest sales and new release updates.
We are a company specialized in cake toppers and cake decorations!